Here are the rules we have to abide by for court hire:
- You and your playing partner must sign in to a register online or at the door when you turn up to play. This is for contact tracing if the need arises. If you do not do this, we will be forced to shut down. At the register, you will have to sanitise your hands.
- Up to 10 on each court (64sqm), minimising contact between these groups.
- You may only play with one partner for the duration of your one hour – do not mix your playing partners
- As part of training, games can be played with incidental contact but overall the 4sqm should be maintained on each court
- There are no walk ins, all bookings are to be made online
- Arrive, play, leave applies. Change rooms cannot be used but toilets within them can be.
- A maximum of 100 allowed in a squash centre subject to the 4sqm requirement
- Read your email confirmation – there is important information regarding play on it.
Information about our squash courts & competition
- 6 glass backed squash courts for hire day & night
- courts are for hire between 7am & 5pm @ $20 per hour
- courts are for hire after 5pm @ $24 per hour
- regular bookings will save $2- per hour or $1- per half an hour
A small deposit is required for regular bookings
(a $10 deposit is necessary & cancellation fees can apply)
Bookings are not strictly necessary but are recommended.